Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Slooooow Mac

I'm not sure what's going on with my MacBook Pro, but it's slower than molasses lately! I'm working on some great posts, but it's taking forever! Am posting this from my phone. If you have any tips please let me know. It's soooo frustrating!

Good thing I had Vicky and Brianna to keep me entertained as I waited for that beach ball to stop turning tonight. Oh, the drama with those "real housewives" in the OC!

2 comments:

  1. umm ... I sure hope you saw that US Weekly announced that Briana is PREGNANT now!

    ReplyDelete

I would truly love to hear from you! I read each comment and take them to heart. Let me know what you think, or if you have questions. Thanks so much for visiting! (FYI, your comment may not appear immediately.)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...