Friday, May 11, 2012

PB Outlet Finds

 Yesterday a dear friend and I found ourselves in the vicinity of the Pottery Barn Outlet store in Gaffney, SC.  Needless to say, we stopped in for a little browsing!   I had to pass on the furniture (those prices were still well out of my range), but I scored a couple of great deals...

I've started collecting salt and pepper shakers in the shape of birds, and spotted this sweet little pair.

DSC_0258 - 2012-05-10 at 18-10-49

Haven conference is coming up in just over a month (yay!...will you be there?).  It's my first blog conference, and I've heard having business cards for your blog is a must.  I've been designing mine, and when I saw this classic card holder I had to have it.  It'll be a great way to keep my cards wrangled in my purse.  I'm thinking of doing a little monogramming on it.

DSC_0256 - 2012-05-10 at 18-09-47


And lastly, the cute glass jar we've kept dog food in for years cracked last week.  I spotted this deal, and couldn't refuse.

DSC_0250 - 2012-05-10 at 18-07-39

Who spends $129 on a container for pet food?  Not this girl.  But, I will fork out $40.  Especially for one big enough to hold a whole big bag of food.  And it came with a scoop to boot!

DSC_0255 - 2012-05-10 at 18-08-58

I'm not loving the finish, but I figure it will be easy enough to paint a bright, happy color.

DSC_0251 - 2012-05-10 at 18-07-52

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Subscribe here or like me on Facebook to keep up with dC.

6 comments:

  1. Great finds! I want to go to Haven... but it just didn't work out for me this year! Hopefully everyone will report back and do great posts on their blog! You included! Have a great weekend! Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there will be many posts on Haven! I was wondering if you'd be there, but I know it's quite a haul for you!

      Delete
  2. Oh that classic card holder is really really beautiful. I can't wait to hear how Haven goes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I've never had business cards before! It's kind of exciting.

      Delete
  3. I'll be at Haven!! And I need to start making some business cards, thanks for the reminder! Excited you'll be there!

    ReplyDelete

I would truly love to hear from you! I read each comment and take them to heart. Let me know what you think, or if you have questions. Thanks so much for visiting! (FYI, your comment may not appear immediately.)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...