Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Eight Blooms!

I was in Walmart the other day.  Not my favorite place to shop, but in our small town, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.  I practically gasped when I saw a display of incredible orchids.  I don't often buy plants for keeping potted inside.  I don't have the best track record for keeping them alive.

But I couldn't pass this beauty up.  Check her out...




DSC_0038 - 2012-05-01 at 18-17-00



DSC_0042 - 2012-05-01 at 18-17-32



DSC_0043 - 2012-05-01 at 18-17-47


Keep your fingers crossed for me, and do let me know if you have any tips for sustaining this beaut.


Subscribe here or like me on Facebook to keep up with dC.

8 comments:

  1. I have the same relationship with Wal-Mart! sigh... absolutely love your photos of the orchid! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful and don't have that "walmart feel" at all. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? I thought they might be fake they were so pretty!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful!!!
    Do less than more and mist don't water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I try to avoid shopping at Walmart as much as possible but sometimes you just have to :) What a beautiful orchid! Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two ice cubes once a week is all the watering they need. Just put the ice in the pot and it will melt providing enough water.

    ReplyDelete

I would truly love to hear from you! I read each comment and take them to heart. Let me know what you think, or if you have questions. Thanks so much for visiting! (FYI, your comment may not appear immediately.)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...