My lunch with my new designer friend was fabulous! She has a successful firm here in our small town, and it was great to hear that she started it from the ground up, after she became a mom to three. Though she started the business before she got her degree, she's a big advocate for getting the education. I thirst for the knowledge and want to know as much as I can about the history and origin of design and sourcing and organizing and presenting and all that comes with being a designer, as well as the logistics of running a business It'll be a slow process for me (since my priority is spending most of my time at home with the babe), but the education and career will come eventually.
Frank grouted the porch tiles. Check that off the list!
I attended a local estate auction this weekend, and it was so much fun! Friday the place was open for a preview, so I went with a friend to check it all out. We got a "catalog" that listed all of the items, and showed up Saturday for the main event. I'll be sure to go again soon, take more photos and write up a whole post about it. It's fascinating! Unfortunately I didn't win any of the items I bid on, but my friend got some great deals.
Elsie enjoyed her swing this weekend. It was sunny and arguably warm at times.
For the past two months I've been convinced her two top teeth would break through at any moment. It's gotta happen soon, right? Check out those bulging gums!
This hot mess is what's been keeping me busy this weekend.
Come back later this week to see the new and improved pantry!
Are you catchin' what I'm throwin'? Liking what you see? Don't miss a thing...subscribe here or like me on Facebook.






No comments:
Post a Comment
I would truly love to hear from you! I read each comment and take them to heart. Let me know what you think, or if you have questions. Thanks so much for visiting! (FYI, your comment may not appear immediately.)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.