Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top Project of 2011

Hidey Ho readers!  Rhoda's doing a little link party for us to share our top projects of the year, and I'm here to participate.  Well, you guys know I haven't been blogging for very long, so I don't have a whole lot of projects from which to choose.  But, here's my favorite... the bench makeover (Follow these links for full details: part one and part two).
t

I found this old bench at a consignment shop.  It was primed and had the old, but good upholstery webbing, but that's all.

I tightened the webbing, painted, upholstered, and created a slipcover.






We are using it as a coffee table now, and are loving it so far.  It's smaller and an inch or two lower than our old coffee table.  And it's safer for our babe who's just started pulling up.  

Thanks for stopping by!  If you're here from Rhoda's party, leave me a note.  I'd love to hear from you!


2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just found you over at Rhoda's party and love this bench makeover! The little slipcover is just darling. :-) I'm your newest follower now!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Pinterest - SO CUTE - but I didn't connect you to this project until just now! Good job!! Wanted to visit with my Creative Kristi classmates and get to know you better! BTW - your blog name is so cute/catchy - Domesticate.....love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would truly love to hear from you! I read each comment and take them to heart. Let me know what you think, or if you have questions. Thanks so much for visiting! (FYI, your comment may not appear immediately.)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...