Look at that little angel with Santa! It's hard to believe she's only 9 months old... I remember when my parents took my brother and I all the way to Richmond to sit on the lap of that special Santa. Gracious, was that a long long time ago. This backdrop makes a perfect Christmas card. Can't wait to see updates!
I would truly love to hear from you! I read each comment and take them to heart. Let me know what you think, or if you have questions. Thanks so much for visiting! (FYI, your comment may not appear immediately.)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Look at that little angel with Santa! It's hard to believe she's only 9 months old... I remember when my parents took my brother and I all the way to Richmond to sit on the lap of that special Santa. Gracious, was that a long long time ago. This backdrop makes a perfect Christmas card. Can't wait to see updates!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom! I'll get a big post together about our trip soon. Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete